Sport and Nature
Enjoy your stay in Dordogne, in the campsite Bleu Soleil in Rouffignac to do sports or family leisure activities near your vacation rental.
Enjoy a number of sport facilities close to Camping Bleu Soleil.
Some are only minutes away:
- Horse riding at the Sardin farm’s riding school where beginners and advanced riders alike can ride under the supervision of two instructors and enjoy leisurely rides out in the magnificent Dordogne scenery.
It is advisable to book.
- Paintballing with French Touch Paintball : try out your dexterity, tactical skills, ability to focus and team spirit in order to hit a maximum number of opponents over 3.5 hectares. The venue is open everyday from May to September.
- Sorbier Golf course : a 9-hole course suitable for beginners but also for more advanced golfers.
For more information: https://sites.google.com/site/domainedusorbier/home/golf-parcours-decouverte
Others are a few kilometres away from Camping Bleu Soleil :
- Accrobranche Appel de la forêt in the village of Thénon (15 minutes away) : tree top adventures with 10 progressive courses await you with over 135 workshops and 40 zip lines. Some courses are suitable for children. You can also try out other activities such as disc golf, a flying disc game which combines Frisbee and golf.
For more information: http://www.appel-de-la-foret.com/
- Go-karting in the village of La Douze (20 minutes away): come and race on a 900-meter long outdoor track. For more information: http://www.garden-karting-perigord.com/
For information on canoeing,click here