Long live holidays! The Bleu Soleil is back...
We are pleased to announce the re-opening date of the campsite : Saturday 20 June 2020
With our large spaces between rentals and spacious pitches, what better way to escape in complete safety.
At this date, all our services will be opened, in compliance with the health measures in force:
- The aquatic area
- The bar restaurant,
- Sanitary blocks
For the high season animations, everything is maintained (except against the order of the authorities).
The sanitary measures put in place are:
- Each entrance (reception, sanitary block, restaurant) will be equipped with hydroalcoholic gel and/or soap dispensers;
- Posters on the reminder of barrier gestures complete these facilities;
- Distance markings on the ground are installed wherever possible;
- Aquatic area: we are asked to limit the number of visitors to 1 person per 4m2 (including pools and beaches). Our pool area is 450m2 so there is a lot of place for everyone. You will be asked to respect the rules posted at the entrance to the pools and on the beaches. Finally, you should know that chlorinated pool water is one of the best disinfectants. The deckchairs will be spaced out and disinfected regularly;
- Complete cleaning and disinfection of the collective sanitary facilities at least twice a day. It was already the norm at Bleu Soleil!
- Disinfection and long aeration of the rental units between 2 clients, including frequent contact points (work surface, wrists, switches, taps...). Once again, this was the norm at our campsite. For your comfort we advise you to come with your own.blankets and pillows;
- The staff is equipped with masks and, depending on the function, gloves;
- Additional measures can be put in place to ensure your safety.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Bleu Soleil campsite.